Rose Dry Wine
Protected Geographical Indication Peloponnese
Grape varieties: Fileri (90%), Agiorgitiko (10%)
Wine Description: FILERI is an aromatic variety, clone of the variety Moschofilero.
By blending Fileri and Agiorgitiko we produce a unique and desirable wine. The
scent of flowers derived from Fileri and the fruity nose of Agiorgitiko as well as
its light, freshness and balanced acidity constitute the wine’s character.
Tasting Notes: Joyful rosy color, refreshing taste, fine and pleasant
aroma, good firm structure, long luxurious finish.
Best Food Matching: Soft chesses, light pastas, white or red sauced dishes.
Serving temperature: 12 – 14 °C
– FINGER LAKES INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION 2009_NEW YORK USA – FILERI ROSE
2008 – DOUBLE GOLD medal
– CHINA SOMMELIERS WINE Challenge 2011_CHINA – FILERI ROSE 2010 – SILVER medal
– Berliner Wine Trophy 2012_Summer – Trophy The international competition in the capitol city
Berlin – SILVER medal
– FINGER LAKES INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION 2014_NEW YORK
USA – FILERI ROSE 2013 – SILVER medal
– BALKANS INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION 2014 – FILERI ROSE
2013 – GOLD medal
– Concours International du vin-Thessalonique Greece 2014 – Special
award as the Best Rose Dry Wine derived from Greek Varieties
– Derek Smedley MW August 2014 – Fileri 2013 – 88/100 points